Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Do's

Our wonderful Aunt Ashley has worked her wonder once again. She gave all three of the girls haircuts today. They all look beautiful! Shawn took them to get the cuts while I had a little sleep-in. (Thanks, babe!) The three girls came home as proud as peacocks, fluffy and preening. It was very cute.
Syd went for a good trim with some layers added in. I think it makes her look very grown-up.
Brynn opted for a A-line. She wanted it cut up to her ears, but Ashley talked her out of that. Brynn is quite proud of her new look. Very cute.
Claire's hair has always amazed us. I have noticed lately that she has a fair amount of damage in the front because I pull it back every day. So Ash trimmed her all up and A-lined her hair also. It looks so cute, and so different. She looks like a big girl now. Claire was absolutely thrilled with her fancy new hair. When she got home she trotted down the hall to where I was and actually struck a pose to show off her look.
So now we have a house full of stylin little ladies. Thanks so much Ash, we love you!

9 comments:

Katie L. said...

I can't get over how much Syd looks like Shawn and Brynn looks like you!!!! Claire is a great mix of the two of you! Such cute hair cuts!

katie said...

Very beautiful! I love how they all have such different hair colors. Very unique and very pretty. Good job Ash!

bart said...

Fun!! Looking good, girls! Well done Ash. And well done, Shawn.

Andrea said...

I noticed those cute do's at church, and I agree that Claire looks so grown up with her new style. I wondered how you got her to sit still for that! Cute girls!

Hillary said...

Cute hair! Wish I could post my boys new hair cuts, but just not as exciting!

Robyn said...

What cute do's!!! Syd looks so grown up, Brynn looks so cute, and Claire looks like she is just plain proud of how cute she is.

Richelle said...

I like-a-the-haircuts!

Bec said...

What gorgeous girls. I love that they all were so proud! :) And yes- Claire is looking very grown-up lately indeed. So sad. But so exciting, too!

Bec said...

And yes- you got your Neapolitan children after all! What a delicious trio! :)