Monday, December 14, 2009

Splish Splash

Claire loves to harass her sisters when they are in the tub. She often goes in and talks to them, drops things in the tub, and plays in the water. Last night she went to see Brynn taking a bath. Claire got a little carried away with participating in Brynn's bath. The next things we knew, this happened:Being the good mom I am, I didn't run for Claire or a towel, I ran for the camera. We all couldn't help laughing. After we stripped Claire down, she was happy to be in the tub with sister. Just another typical day with Claire.

6 comments:

katie said...

You're really making us want to have kids.

Also, remind us to tell you about the time we babysit for 6 kids, of which 4 were in diapers, 4 didn't speak English, and 2 were autistic. Poop in a tub sounds pretty good right now. ha ha! poop!

Richelle said...

Claire doesn't fully understand the implications of "Santa Claus is comin' to town..." yet, does she? I've been using that angle on my kids for weeks now and it's been working pretty good. Maybe when Claire is 2 or 3, you'll get a good run of a few years where those elf spies will have her watching her back.

bart said...

I feel like a bad person for saying this, but seeing her miserable face still made me smile. Poor little thing.

Bec said...

That girl gives you a run for your money, doesn't she? She's not naughty, but she sure is mischievous! :) It's good for ya... probably...

Silly Claire.

Hillary said...

She looks SO sad...but you are a great mom, pictures first, we all know that!

Shanna said...

Ha ha ha, what a goof!