
This is what was left of a brand new bottle of conditioner that she squirted on MY COUCH them proceeded to rub in. Saying it was a mess was an understatement. You will be happy to know that my couch is now silky soft and tangle-free.
Naptime is sacred at our house. It is the one time of day that I get a reprieve from the child and don't have to worry about what kind of trouble she is getting into. When I went in yesterday to get Claire from her nap, this is how I found her:

She had reached out of her crib onto the changing table and gotten a tube of diaper rash cream and decided to have a little snack. After her snack she pulled up her pant legs and put "o-shen" all over her legs, and clothes, and blankets.
I am at a loss for words to describe my feelings about all of this. Well, except for one question. Who wants to babysit?
10 comments:
Love it! She is a riot! Sounds like a lot of fun!; I have two boys that could come over, I bet they could make a serious mess together!
Hey, I have the poison control number saved in my phone. We call them more often than we would like! She is too cute, and her messes, very creative. All the more photos to embarrass her with later!
Yeah, I was about to say, "You have to call Poison Control!" Did you totally chuck her across the room? Man, I have very little patience for messes. I probably would have. So maybe I'm not the best babysitter to call. lol. But really, it's a good thing she's cute.
Ha! I'll take her! My boys and I would have fun with her!
ha ha ha! That's hilarious. I can say that since I didn't have to clean it up! So do you think she is going to be a cosmetologist when she grows up?
Sweet babies.. where did the sweetness go? We are in this together, girl. I feel your pain!!!
that said, I would love to babysit : ).
Umm...yuck. I amazed she could still suck her thumb. Did she intentionally eat any, or just try to moisturize her face (and hands, and legs, and bed, and ...)?
We'll babysit. USPS, FedEx, and UPS all have overnight services.
What a funny, funny girl!! I was trying to figure out what and where she would fit--Syd's the tomboy, Brynn's the princess...now we know Claire's the sneaky one. I'm glad your couch survived. At least she hasn't learned to mix the powder with the conditioner!
That's quite a phase Claire's going through! It's obvious she has an artistic mind and feels the need to express herself through available mediums. Good luck :) I'll be sure hide all the toiletries whenever she comes to visit. Like Bart said, FEDEX, UPS, USPS all overnight and we'd be glad to have her terrorize us for awhile.
Holy Cow, we have the same kid. Lilly likes to squirt her shampoo all over my laundry basket full of clothes. Maybe these two took a class together.
Post a Comment