Love the pages--so fun to see what you have been up to. I love the view from mom & dad's back porch as well. I wouldn't mind framing it and hanging up on my wall just to make me happy.
The cruise was fun, congrats to the Captain and the first mate! And I love the pic of your storage room. I felt so at home looking there. :) I really need to get into the 365 thing, your pages are great.
Hey!!! You can only make those kinds of remarks on MY blog-- where I am sure to read them and therefore respond with something witty and/or sarcastic! PS- Give me a minute, and I'll come up with some dirty twist... :) It's a gift.
Besides all that, HOORAY for awesome scrapping! I'm really proud of you for keeping with it. Only like ten months to go, friend! ;)
6 comments:
Cool. Bart and I want to go on a cruise.... Do you think Shawn will be our cruise captain? Or is that some dirty "Becca-like" innuendo?
Love the pages--so fun to see what you have been up to. I love the view from mom & dad's back porch as well. I wouldn't mind framing it and hanging up on my wall just to make me happy.
The cruise was fun, congrats to the Captain and the first mate! And I love the pic of your storage room. I felt so at home looking there. :) I really need to get into the 365 thing, your pages are great.
Hey!!! You can only make those kinds of remarks on MY blog-- where I am sure to read them and therefore respond with something witty and/or sarcastic! PS- Give me a minute, and I'll come up with some dirty twist... :) It's a gift.
Besides all that, HOORAY for awesome scrapping! I'm really proud of you for keeping with it. Only like ten months to go, friend! ;)
Anyway- love your guts. xo
I love your pages! Looks like you guys had a great February. Enjoy your snow! Wish I were as ambicious as you. Keep it up!
Sweet cruise picture!
Post a Comment