Oh my heck! (Can I say that on a family blog?) You told me about that little bum scooting thing, but seeing it in person, how adorable is that? I am going to giggle for the rest of the night with that playing in my head. Thanks for the smile!
It must mean that your kids are advanced because that looks WAY harder than traditional crawling. Had to see it to believe it! Thanks for posting the video.
No way! Claire can't bum slide, that's Brynn's signature move! Your kids definitely know how to think outside the box. Some company is going to pay them millions for their creative genius when they get older.
8 comments:
Derek and I both had the same thing to say to this: OHHH NOOOOOO!
Maybe you just have super-flexible kids???
PS. We also think it's super adorable.
Oh my heck! (Can I say that on a family blog?) You told me about that little bum scooting thing, but seeing it in person, how adorable is that? I am going to giggle for the rest of the night with that playing in my head. Thanks for the smile!
It must mean that your kids are advanced because that looks WAY harder than traditional crawling. Had to see it to believe it! Thanks for posting the video.
That looks so hard to do! My kids are laughing hard. At least you know this isn't permanent, and you have something fun to film.
No way! Claire can't bum slide, that's Brynn's signature move! Your kids definitely know how to think outside the box. Some company is going to pay them millions for their creative genius when they get older.
Nice to see Brynn in that video, actively encouraging the move. She's trying to work a revolution!
Thanks for the musical shout-out.
How cute is that? I can't believe that she is following in Bryn's footsteps. So cute you guys.
Post a Comment