Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Week

So I think I mislead some of you with the amount of scrap booking I did. I really am not scrap booking every single day. I just did that last week. Really. That would be crazy. I know I am crazy but not that bad. So here is what we have been up to this week.


8 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute pages--I'm craving a meatloaf sandwich now. Tell dad he needs to come take care of me for the day! :)

katie said...

Is your basement okay now?

Mindy said...

Yes, we got the basement put back together. No real damage done. My car cost a butt-load of money to fix, but it is done. And I now know how to re-light the pilot light on the water heater, so I can have a hot shower. And the cold that has gone through all of us is on to it's last victim now (Claire) so hopefully no more fevers for a while.

katie said...

Awh. I hope Claire gets better soon! I can't imagine that a sick baby would be much fun.

bart said...

Why is it always crazy cat lady? Do crazy men not like cats?

Shanna said...

I will probably be right there with you being a "crazy cat lady" but I like dogs better...

Shaulan said...

sorry you had a rough week. at least it's over now. may this week be a whole lot better!

Bec said...

Bart, sorry... but women have domain over the crazy cat-ness. However, I think there is potentially allowance for Crazy Cat Gay Guys.

I'm just sayin'.