Monday, March 2, 2009

February Happenings



5 comments:

Bec said...

I know I have said this before, but I am so, so proud of you for doing this! It's a journal at its best... since it has PICTURES! I especially love the everyday hum-drum type pics/posts... ie. your ALWAYS-THAT-CLEAN fridge pic. (Really, I'm jealous... 'cause it always IS that clean.) It will be fun to look back at a "normal" year in the life of the Andersons!

Andrea said...

I love this. Keep it up so I can build up enough inspiration to do it too. And now I know who to call if I ever need to borrow an ingredient for a recipe. Don't worry, your limes are safe, there is a matching bag in my fridge. To be honest, you can call if you need to borrow some of mine!

bart said...

Wow. We need to hire a professional photographer to take pictures of our food, so it looks as good as yours. Or we need to hire you to cook our food.

Shaulan said...

I love all of your pictures! Even the normal day-to-day things are fun! You are so inspiring! And I can't get over Clare's BLUE eyes! They are gorgeous!

Amber said...

I love it. Your kids are getting so big so fast. It was great to see you on Sunday.