Monday, March 16, 2009

March




7 comments:

Bec said...

I am LOVING these scappy posts! The monkey cake looks yummy (even for me, a non cake lover). The word "crocus" always makes me think of Middlesex, and were therefore pretty but somewhat disturbing. And the cutie girl pics and fun journaling were fantastic! Go Mindy! :)

jenhartle said...

Those pages are so dang cute. I love the socks thing. That's funny. Your kids are darling. They grow way too fast, don't they?

Andrea said...

I always smile at Claire. My girls also did the milk-in-the-face bottle splashing. I love your pages, can you teach me how to do it too?

Anonymous said...

Will you stop being so amazing? You are making me extremely envious and annoyed that I will never be a super mom like you :>! I love your picture a day that you are doing.

Shaulan said...

I love your pictures. What a beautiful keepsake for your family. My favorites are the monkey cake and the bus- we've missed the Kindergarten bus a couple of times. keep up the great work!

katie said...

Syd looks like she is turning into a teenager at the ripe ole age of 7. Brynn looks like she is turning into a Miss America contestant with that pose, and well, Claire looks like a milk mustache model. They're all adorable!

Hillary said...

What cute girls! Don't they grow up so fast. I love the pages you are doing. Such a great personal history. Keep it coming.