ummm....there's three inches of ice on my front step and it's snowed twice in the last week. I am jealous of your spring you've got going on. We'll get there in a couple more months. I did force some tulip bulbs inside so I could see something green. They are blooming and looking spring-like, so I guess that's my sign that spring is here (inside my house).
I know it's spring when I get that first knock on the door and a nice neighbor says, "There's a big turtle out in the road. Is it yours?"
That's when I know spring is here. Incidentally, we just got Chester the snake out from under the kids' dresser. He decided to take off last night. At least the kids stick around.
8 comments:
ummm....there's three inches of ice on my front step and it's snowed twice in the last week. I am jealous of your spring you've got going on. We'll get there in a couple more months. I did force some tulip bulbs inside so I could see something green. They are blooming and looking spring-like, so I guess that's my sign that spring is here (inside my house).
Walks that last and last and last (ie. three hours!). And naps in the sunshine that's streaming in my window.
Man, I want Becca's life.
I know it's spring when I get that first knock on the door and a nice neighbor says, "There's a big turtle out in the road. Is it yours?"
That's when I know spring is here. Incidentally, we just got Chester the snake out from under the kids' dresser. He decided to take off last night. At least the kids stick around.
The countless hours outside and the ring of dirt in the bathtub when I am done bathing the boys! I LOVE it!
Horray! The biggest giveaway that Spring is here is the sweaty hair and wet puppy dog smell...gotta love boys!
I can open the windows and let the fresh air in (and I don't get cold).
I'm with Shanna- my first thought was opening my windows and letting in the fresh air!!! Reilly riding her bike, going on walks- just being OUTSIDE!!!
Post a Comment