Monday, March 30, 2009

March 15-28

7 comments:

Bec said...

1. That is really a fantastic picture of your furry friend.

2. James and Claire will totally love one another. The potential hate only comes when girls/boys have cooties... so we'll have at least a few good years.

3. Syd looks SUPER grown-up in that lunch pic. And Derek says she looks a lot like Ashley in those pictures. Poor girl. ;)

4. Make sure we make it to that Health Days parade... definitely won't want to miss that!

5. I already HAVE a baby, but yes- Claire makes me want another one... maybe one of the female variety.

katie said...

Good thing we live over here--no need to get Bart baby hungry!

I love those pics of Syd. She looks so grown up! Tell her to stop!

bart said...

Even at a distance, Claire could make me baby hungry -- luckily the thought of the responsibility and lack of sleep that go with parenting are a perfect antidote.

JuanFord said...

I'm morally opposed to eating babies.

katie said...

hee hee. Bart is sooooo funny. I love him.

Richelle said...

Yum! I'll take one of those baby cakes. They look really good.

I'm glad the bird is okay. They way you have the photos arranged on that particular page, it looks like the cat is looking down towards the bird. If the starling doesn't watch out, it might become the cat's version of babycakes. I hope that little starling flies far far away.

Liz said...

You're lucky about the bird. Ask Deb about their terrible bird ordeals. They were doomed from the beginning, and the birds didn't survive. That wasn't Deb's fault...blame it on gravity.