I love cats. What can I say. That doesn't mean I am above having a little fun with them. Go here to see a great cat memory at our house. It was Shawn's idea.
I know that song! The kitty cat song... I always thought the last line was "come home to dinner my pet," but I'm far from sure where the original source of this recording is to check. While not sharing in your love of the feline species, I do enjoy seeing Barbie out for a trail ride.
I wasn't into blogging when you first posted that video, thank heavens you brought it to my attention! That is the best internet video I have ever seen. Thanks for the laugh!
5 comments:
I know that song! The kitty cat song... I always thought the last line was "come home to dinner my pet," but I'm far from sure where the original source of this recording is to check. While not sharing in your love of the feline species, I do enjoy seeing Barbie out for a trail ride.
I wasn't into blogging when you first posted that video, thank heavens you brought it to my attention! That is the best internet video I have ever seen. Thanks for the laugh!
That's a cute picture of Shawn (good job, Julie and Russell). And yes... good times, good times. :)
Good to talk to you both last night! I'm so excited you are going on a cruise!
My kids loved it! I watched it twice. I wish the turtles were more interesting...
Post a Comment