Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Food Blog

I started a food blog a while ago. For some reason I feel silly sharing this fact with you all. I don't know why, but I do. So if you go visit it, be kind, I am fragile. :)

The Orange Apron

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing this, I love to follow your business, and now I can give your recipes a try. I bought a bag of coconut last night with those lemon bars in mind... now I just need to go to the kitchen after the girls go to sleep instead of the computer!

Bec said...

Seen it. Love it. Stalk it. :)

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you..why do you feel silly! This is an awesome idea and you can bet I will be checking it often. The picture and name is perfect! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love the name. I love the pictures. I love, love new recipes. Thank you for sharing with us!

bart said...

Umm, a food called Chocolate Lush? I'll be trying that. Probably tonight.

Linda Oxborrow said...

Look at you go- picture explanations and everything. When/if I ever get organized I am going to try some of these in my even smaller closet kitchen.

Bec said...

Mindy- I saw the new trailer last night (whilst stalking twilight webpages... it's what I do when I'm bored... sad, but true). But I don't know if I like it at all! The kissing is good. So that's something. But I think it's going to be "Twilight Turned Soap Opera" with all the over-the-top dramatics. And does Edward EVER look pleasant? Hm... I don't remember him grimacing when "I love you"s were spewed. I don't know. It might suck. But I, like all obsessees, will see it anyway. :) What did you like???

Jessica said...

What a great blog! The orange apron is a perfect name! I got a little emotional when I saw the picture! She would love it! You inspire me to cook more! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Mindy- everyone knows you are an awesome cook! You are pretty famous for your skills among certain circles, so why not let us know what you've been up to in the kitchen. The name you picked for your cooking blog is really sweet. I love it! (I can't post any comments on it yet, but I will if it has the same identity options you have on this blog)