We apparently are having some problems posting comments from some people. If you are one of those people will you please email me (Mindy) Thanks! I need the comments to feel validated for the amount of time I spend on the computer looking forward to comments.
Thanks for posting up my emailed comments, Mindy. Also, it looks like the comment function is working on both your blogs now. Did you find the problem, or did it just resolve itself?
5 comments:
Sorry, Jon. That sucks for you. At least Ashley loves you, even if MyHeritage.com doesn't.
Bart
We apparently are having some problems posting comments from some people. If you are one of those people will you please email me (Mindy) Thanks! I need the comments to feel validated for the amount of time I spend on the computer looking forward to comments.
Thanks for posting up my emailed comments, Mindy. Also, it looks like the comment function is working on both your blogs now. Did you find the problem, or did it just resolve itself?
I think it just resolved itself? I'm not sure what happened but I'm glad it's working again.
We missed you tonight, Mindy, though I can't say I'm not jealous of your "alone time." Did you do anything fantastically relaxing and wonderful?
We had fun, but it's never the same when you're gone. :( (This is me pouting... in case you missed it.)
Post a Comment