
We are having some CRAZY weather here in Utah. It snowed yesterday. Of course the girls were thrilled. Syd had all her gear on and was out the door first thing after we got home from church. She climbed on top of Betsy and was sliding down the windshield like it was a ski run or something. It was pretty funny to watch. But here is my question: What happened to autumn?!
7 comments:
Who's Autumn? I thought you only had three girls. This seems like an odd time to bring up a missing child. I've been around for a couple years now and haven't ever heard anyone mention her. You guys have some explaining to do.
Also, I have never met Betsy, and I think she looks pretty deluxe. It's too bad our old Larue retired before they got a chance to meet.
How fun! I also was LOVING the October weather so far... so crisp, cool and wonderful. And the sun was so warm; I totally curled up in it to nap- just like your kitty. The snow is sort of fun, too, though... just as long as it doesn't stay nonstop for six months!
And I guess only the "in" crowd knows your other two girls. Autumn and Betsy love their Aunt Becca. I mean, seriously- who doesn't?? ;)
Are you kidding? We are still having high 80's here. Enjoy the cold and snow!!!!!
Snow before mid-October. Take that, global warming!
Syd, you are the coolest!
Mindy
There is no such thing as autumn or spring in Cache Valley. Didn't you know that? Honestly, I thought that was a known fact. I am not ready for the snow and am grateful that it has warmed up a little bit. Hope you guys are well.
Post a Comment