Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doing Our Best to Keep Cool



It was really hot today. So we decided to take a dip in the pool. Claire showed us how much she enjoyed herself by spitting up in the pool. We will be putting new water in the pool tomorrow!

4 comments:

bart said...

Did the cat go swimming before or after the spit-up incident?

Bec said...

How fun! Was it Claire's first swimming experience? I'm sad I missed it. Why don't we stalk you EVERY day???

Robyn said...

Is Sydney taking lessons on cat treatment from Uncle Jake?

Mindy said...

There were some serious consequences for the cat taking an involuntary swim. She actually threw the cat in after a little friend told her to. I sent the little friend packing, and Sydney lost TV for two days(that is very serious for Syd). She has been extra nice to the kitty every since. It's a good thing- I am watching her!