Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twilight the Movie

So I know that some of you out there have read the books in the Twilight series. I am a little obsessed with these books. Yes I know that puts me up there with lots of teenage girls, but I can't help myself. For those of you that are fans, the movie comes out on Dec. 12. Here is a link to the teaser trailer. Thanks Ang for sharing this link with me- I am way excited. Anyone who wants to go with me, mark the date on your calendar. It never hurts to plan ahead right?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=44664

9 comments:

Bec said...

So I will need to make sure and borrow your book by December... then I'll totally join you! :)

Happy 1-Month Birthday to Claire! /cheer ;)

Anonymous said...

Mindy, I am totally embarrassed that I've read all 3 of her books as well. I read the first one because I had to for a book club. It was soooo not a kind of book I usually like, and I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying it! Then, of course, I had to read all three, and was equally disgusted with myself for enjoying all of them. I would love to come to the theater and see it with you...if I was closer. I'll have to round up some people up here to go to the movie too.

bart said...

Speaking of movies about books -- did you ever get to see The Other Boleyn Girl? We wanted to, but it only played out in the suburbs and New Jersey, not in Philly. I guess inner city wasn't really their target audience.

Anonymous said...

richelle said-
I saw The Other Boleyn Girl in March when we were in Jackson after Kurt's wedding. I went with my sister-in-laws on Andy's side (or is it sisters-in-law?) and we thought it was good. It didn't get great reviews, but I liked it. They had to change several things significantly to make it movie length, but that's to be expected.
Also, Mindy, did you know that Stephenie Meyer has a new book, Host? It is her first adult fiction. I got it on Friday, and I'm halfway through. It's science fiction. Gotta get it, it's good!

Robyn said...

We will have to go. Looking at the cast makes me realize how old I am. I picture all the characters being older. It should be a fun movie to see.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Katie L. said...

I am so excited! I already have the 4th book pre-ordered and can't wait! Ya!

Mindy said...

I pre-ordered The Host, but it has yet to arrive. It's driving me a little nuts! I'm glad to hear it's good though. Hopefully I'll get it by this weekend. I think we should go see Twilight while we are in California- even if it's 2nd time around. :)

Robyn said...

You're going to California? I think you told me this. When? Disneyland? Sea World? The Beach? Is Claire going?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go with you to the movie! I hope I'm not too disappointed with the cast, though. By the way... I need to sift through all my papers and find the date for our book club night. Isn't it next week?