

So Syd and Brynn have loved having a baby in the house. They are very proud big sisters. They are such good helpers, and they love to play with Claire. They also love to have their picture taken with her. They both feel bad when they get home from school and she is asleep, but are super-happy to see her whenever she is awake.I can't wait for school to be out so we can hang out even more. All I can say is "Yay for sisters!" (Love you Robyn, and all my sis-in-laws- I love hanging out with all of you).
3 comments:
Every girl needs one-glad I've got you! What cute pics. Claire looks like she is growing out of that brand new baby phase-what a cutie. It sure makes Syd and Brynn seem grown up. Yay for sisters.
Sisters-in-law? That means me! :) Your THREE girls (weird still, to say "three") are beautiful, and I'm so happy we're close and get to see them grow up. I'm super excited to hang out with you!! We love you guys!!!
Your background looks cute! Apparently you figured it out. :) We had fun tonight... hopefully we can have fun again on WEDNESDAY! See ya.
Post a Comment