

Our kitty Jack disappeared a couple of months ago (very sad). Since then our other kitty Bobbi has been seeking out lots more attention and love. And we have responded by babying her. She pretty much gets whatever she wants now. And what she wants is to be inside with us all the time. I am pretty sure she thinks she is just another human member of the family. This morning I was getting breakfast ready and Bobbi just hopped up on the stool next to Brynny like she was waiting to eat with the rest of us. (Do you like Brynny's bed head?) Well, Bobbi found out that she doesn't like boiled eggs, toast and jam, but she did get a bowl of milk to snack on- on the floor! Meow!
6 comments:
What a silly kitty! Maybe you could have tuna for breakfast.
Those are some sweet pictures, and I very much love Brynn's bedhead. I, however, would have to disagree with the tuna-for-breakfast comment. Yuck. :)
Mindy, go to my blog and click on my friend's "Three Weeks" link. I think you'll find her most recent post interesting. Bye!
How sad that Jack disappeared. Interesting how your other cat wants to be inside more. What a spoiled little one... milk in a bowl for breakfast! You are funny!
Cute pictures of all your girls! Looks like you may have a fourth child on your hands...what a funny cat!
How funny! Hey if you guys want another kitty, we have some and they are so cute. I think they are at the age where they can leave their momma! Let me know, or you can tell becca and she can let me know!
Post a Comment