Thursday, April 24, 2008

She's Growing!



Just when I think my baby is so tiny! Here she is laying next to Brynn's doll Molly. She is not much bigger than the doll. But we went to the doctor for Claire's 2-week check-up. She has gained 1/2 a pound and grown 3/4 of an inch! 3/4 of an inch in 2 weeks?! I was very proud of my girl.
Claire's cord also fell off. Happy day! Those things are so nasty. We were finally able to give her a real bath (me and Brynny) which she loved. The top photo is of her hanging out all clean and smelling oh-so-good after her first great water adventure.

4 comments:

Bec said...

Hooray for a naked belly button! I hated James' nasty little cord. It made me queasy. And a REAL bath is way more fun!

We miss you guys. We've been sequestered due to our barfy temperments, but we hope to be out in society again soon.

How IS your little doll? I mean, baby?

'Miss you.

Katie L. said...

She is so cute! I love the smell of clean babies! What fun!

bart said...

Two weeks without a bath? Gross! ;-)
Good job with the growing! Someday you'll be sad when you put on measurable weight in a two-week span, but for now, enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Her hair is the best!! There is nothing better than a baby fresh out of the bath....nothing.