Yeah! She is here. She is co beautiful and I love her hair. Looks like your girls are going to be great big sisters. Grandpa has been great to keep me informed. Congratulations!
Wow! Good job! Claire looks like she's getting a lot of love from everyone. Send her our love as well, we're so glad she is here. When I told Savannah she had a new cousin, she was very excited and jealous about Syd and Brynn having a baby sister. It made her get to thinking and she asked, "Mom, where do babies come from?" I've been wondering when she was going to bring that up!
She is Beautiful! I love her hair! Grandpa keeps calling me and telling me all that he knows about her...I think he is very proud of you! The girls look like they are so excited! Congrats!
You two make beautiful babies, knock-out girls to be exact. Claire is a gorgeous name. She's a gorgeous girl! We're so excited that she is finally here, though I'm still semi-resentful about the four pushes thing... :)
I love you guys! Give your THREE girls kisses from their favorite aunt! Muah!
6 comments:
What a beautiful baby!! I love the name, and we're so excited she's here! Congratulations!!!!
Yeah! She is here. She is co beautiful and I love her hair. Looks like your girls are going to be great big sisters. Grandpa has been great to keep me informed. Congratulations!
Wow! Good job! Claire looks like she's getting a lot of love from everyone. Send her our love as well, we're so glad she is here. When I told Savannah she had a new cousin, she was very excited and jealous about Syd and Brynn having a baby sister. It made her get to thinking and she asked, "Mom, where do babies come from?" I've been wondering when she was going to bring that up!
She is Beautiful! I love her hair! Grandpa keeps calling me and telling me all that he knows about her...I think he is very proud of you! The girls look like they are so excited! Congrats!
Lookout, boys! There's another one!!
You two make beautiful babies, knock-out girls to be exact. Claire is a gorgeous name. She's a gorgeous girl! We're so excited that she is finally here, though I'm still semi-resentful about the four pushes thing... :)
I love you guys! Give your THREE girls kisses from their favorite aunt! Muah!
She is so cute! I am like everyone else and love all that hair!
Post a Comment