Saturday, April 12, 2008

A few more...


The previous post had pictures from Claire's first few hours or at least her first day. Here are couple newer ones from today.

She pulled that hand up all by herself to pose for us.

Claire has been a very good baby so far. Sleepy, but lots of fun!

P.S. Mindy's sister Robyn put up some great pictures of Claire on her blog: noelnews.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Cute, Cute, Cute....girls have got to be SO much fun...pink and frills. Enjoy her!

Bec said...

She is absolutely darling. James is really excited to meet her later today! She'd better like eating worms, 'cause they're best friends whether they like it or not! ;) Horray for little Claire!

katie said...

What is this about Becca being the favorite aunt? Let's let Claire meet ALL of the aunts and then make an informed decision. That way I'll have enough time to work on my bribery tactics.

Mindy, Shawn, she's adorable. We're so very happy for your family (and for us because she's dang cute)!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't believe all that hair. I'm sure she'll be a wonderful addition to your already WONDERFUL family!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't believe all the hair!