
Last night (Thursday night) we watched Survivor. Daddy was off at a meeting so I decided we should do something girly. So while we watched Survivor (we LOVE that show), I gave the girls foot rubs and painted their little toenails. They picked their own colors. As you can see, they were going for a multi-colored effect. And watching TV helped them sit still while I painted!
5 comments:
Gotta love a girls' night in! :)
You know, if you guys end up getting a boy, you may run into the same problem that I have. Gabriel cries every time I paint Savannah's nails and not his. I personally don't think it's bad to do it, but Andy doesn't want me to. But here's the clincher, get this...last night Andy and I had both had a stressful day at work, so we BOTH did mud masks, foot soak, and foot rub. Hey, I say that's only a step away from the nail polish, but that's just my opinion.
How fun! I wish I could have a girls night with my boys, but I am not sure if the whole painting the toenail thing would go off very well!
I love having toenail parties!! Isn't it fun to have girls?!?
Adrian painted Lily's toes the other day. He said allgirls should have painted toenails!
Post a Comment