Sunday, October 7, 2007

Introducing Number 3
















No name yet. No gender yet. But due in April.

12 comments:

Bec said...

Yaayyyy! I cannot even tell you how dang excited I am for you! My little nephew will be adorable. :) Don't forget that pregnant women need DAILY foot rubs. Love ya.

Hillary said...

Yeah, for you!!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you. We will pray for a boy, and you know with Grandma Lee pulling for you, just maybe..... Take care!

Hannah said...

Congratulations! Now you can tell us all what it is like to have three. Your girls are getting so big! What do they think about it?

Derek said...

I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited!! In case you didn't know I am very excited for you. Congradualation

katie said...

Oh man, that is no grapefruit! That's a baby. Soooooooo cool. Can't wait to see the belly that goes with it.

bart said...

That kid must be photogenic! Seriously, that is an amazing ultrasound! It really looks like a baby (and not a grapefruit). Once again, wow. My compliments to the photographer and the creators ;-).

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Katie L. said...

Yeah! Tell all the family congrats and we can't wait to here what it will be!

Mike and Conne said...

Holy Macalony! We did not even know that you were expecting. Your baby and Kinzie's are due close together. Congratluations.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! We are so happy for you guys... Three is good... crazy, but good. Your two girls will be such great little helpers. Caroline was an April baby, and it was perfect. I'm sure that Gma Lee is pushing some good ones in your direction. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Robyn said...

Congratulations to you (& me)! I love being an aunt! What a cute little guy. Eat lots of chocolate to make him sweet and get lots of sleep because you deserve it. Love ya--

Richelle said...

Gabriel's been telling people, "I'm having a cousin!" so we are all excited up here in Alaska too.