
We decorated for Halloween tonight during FHE. We don't have a lot of decorations really, but thought we'd post a few of our favorites.

The bugs still creep Syd and Brynn out pretty good. At least they'll reluctantly touch them this year. Last year they hated going to the grocery store because there was a large rubber spider on a display by the milk.
As for the ghost. He reacts to loud noises. So the girls love shouting (somehow even more than usual) to set him off. While Syd know exactly what he is, she still doesn't like going near him when he is howling.
7 comments:
We just got done putting all of our loot up too, and it is creeping the girls out a bit, tonight Olivia told me that she was too 'spooky' to sleep... Ahhhh what fun the holidays are.
All I can say is "Yay for Grandma Lee!" Almost all of my decorations for all holidays came from her. SO I know some of you will recognize these Halloween things. Thanks Grandma!
Are those painted squash---es? Yeah, not sure what squash plural is. Either way, they're cool. And I love, love, love that you put up a video of your scary ghost. OOoooo.... :)
Ian loves the ghost-we'll have to watch this one a few times. He says it is spoooooky!
Yippy for Halloween! I don't have very many decorations either and most of mine are hand-me-downs from Grandma Lee too! They may not be the latest style, but the memories I get when I look at them are so worth it. I too say "Yay for Grandma Lee!"
That ghost is actually scary. I had to hold Katie's hand. . . ;-)
I love that ghost thing and the video of it!
Post a Comment