Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank our blessings,
please bless we sleep well,
please bless Brynny not be sick,
please bless we get candy,
please bless daddy get home,
please bless we go swimming,
please bless we eat chips,
please bless we buy more smiley face fruit snacks,
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
9 comments:
My goodness are you starving the kid to death! Just kidding--Miles would say AMEN to that prayer.
well, that just about sums up my wish list too...not a bad prayer!
Lol! What a doll! I love to hear little kiddies' prayers. They're so sincere and generally pretty humorous! :) Sweet girl. We miss you guys!!
That is so cute! I have to agree with smiley fruit snacks -- they are our favorite!
What a cutie, I love it!
Chips and fruit snacks...Lilly would definitely go with that one.
At least she knows what she likes.
haha! That's awesome. I think I'll use that tonight and see if it works.
mmmm....Claire's prayer is making me hungry! She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment