
Lately I have been obsessed with sewing. I love the fabric, I love cutting, ironing, stitching. It kills me to throw away any little scrap of fabric. I keep thinking "this has got to be big enough for something!" So lucky for me I discovered this fantastic blog last week. On it, there was a tutorial for the cutest little fabric eggs. I kind of fell in love with them. So here is what I did with my little scraps. See, it was worth saving them!

If you have scraps, make eggs. If not, send those scraps my way!
10 comments:
Those are so cute! We need to get together and sew and then take pictures of what we make!
Mindy, you are WAY too crafty. I can't even bind the quilt I started before Lilly was born. Good for you.
Fun! Also, quit doing such cute things, Bart is going to get expectations... Good thing we don't own a sewing machine!
those are truly adorable!
I love them! I want some for my house too, but I know I'm not going to be making some any day soon. Cute and also cholesterol free!
Those eggs are GORGEOUS! Too bad I can't sew a straight line! I love your fabrics!
Love them! And I love that you have such gorgeous scraps. I need to start buying pretty material just to buy pretty material. I'm sure eventually it would find a purpose!
You're awesome. I missed you tonight.
Those are so, so cute! You are super talented. Wish I could create something like that with fabric!
CUTE! You make me want to buy a sewing machine...and actually use it!
I love those eggs, they are awesome! Even better than I imagined after you told me about them.
Post a Comment