Saturday, February 27, 2010

Moment I'm Proud to Be a Mom


The other day it was clean-up time at our house. Claire didn't like this and started to throw a holy fit. Crying, etc. Then without prompting she put herself in the corner. These are the proud parenting moments for me.
Don't feel too bad for her. The next day she was a happy girl again.


On other notes, here is Syd receiving her yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do. Good job, Sys!

7 comments:

Missy W. said...

she put herself in time out. what is your secret???

Richelle said...

"teach them correct principles...."
looks like Claire knows how is happens at the Andersons' when you're misbehavin'
I'll let you in on a little secret.
Sometimes I put myself in timeout too.
For real.

Bec said...

That's awesome. We've yet to accomplish that around this house. He still bangs at his door when we "lock" him in his room (really, there are TOYS in there... he's nuts). We'll have to hang out so you can give me some tips. And holy cute! I love that pic of Claire. Though I must say, I had to really look to decide if somehow it was Sydney. She looks tons like her there. Also, way to go Syd! Very proud aunt here.

katie said...

Congratulations Syd! That's awesome! We're very proud of you.

Shanna said...

What an great picture of Claire! You are really getting good with your new camera.

bart said...

Congratulations Syd! That's awesome! We're very proud of you.

Also, Congratulations Claire! We're proud of you, too!

Johanna Markworth said...

Claire...Could you please come over and teach Jack & Ty that? That would be awesome! Way to go Syd! I think my neighbor Daniel is in the background?!