I was downloading pictures and found this little gem. I guess Brynn got a hold of the camera when I wasn't paying attention and made this little movie. I think it pretty much speaks for itself. Hope you enjoy!
I remember always wanting my own room and not having one and having to share with an older or younger sister who was a pain in the neck too. That was awesome. Thanks for sharing Mindi.
Just so you know..... that's so cute. That's the difference between boys and girls. She does a "get to know me" and boys would make disgusting sounds and laugh.
9 comments:
That. is. awesome!!!! I LOVE it! Well done, Brynn! And thanks for sharing that incredible find with us, Mindy!
Man, I love it. Seriously. Brynn, you are one hip chick.
I remember always wanting my own room and not having one and having to share with an older or younger sister who was a pain in the neck too. That was awesome. Thanks for sharing Mindi.
We missed you on Sunday.
I think you have a little documentery maker on your hands--move over Ken Burns. What a cutie!
I had no idea Brynn used to have two kitties. I'm glad she wanted to tell me about herself. Cutest movie ever!
That is priceless!!!
WHAT A NUT!
That's awesome. Great film-skills, Brynnafred.
Just so you know..... that's so cute. That's the difference between boys and girls. She does a "get to know me" and boys would make disgusting sounds and laugh.
Post a Comment