So the girls have been playing with the camera again. Apparently they have been very into making movies lately. But sometimes there are things that you should not let your mother see. This counts as one of them, especially if your mom is of the gum-detesting variety:
7 comments:
Ha ha ha. The best part for me is knowing how much you HATE gum!
I don't know where to go with this. Knowing that you hate gum makes this much worse for you, I am sure, but I think i threw up a little when she put the gum through her toes : 0 !!! I will have to remember your dislike of gum next time I am popping and snapping mine in your presence!!! Love you, Mindy and your girls are AWESOME even if Syd does questionable things with her gum : ) !!!!!
Thanks, Syd, for recruiting more people to the anti-gum crusade!
They are so busted!!! There's nothing like taking video of the crime. "No mom, it was somebody else that came in here and MADE me do that." Right
First, I love the poetry by Brynny. Second, EWWWWWWW! Sick. Remind me to never take a piece of gum from Syd. That's disgusting.
I am fairly anti-gum as well! Sydney's video, along with the recent discovery of four ABC gum wads stuck in various locations around my house and car following a visit from a certain 12-year-old nephew, have solidified my dislike even further.
Looks like you have and up and coming movie star on your hands. Love it!
Post a Comment