Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Caribbean Cruise Part 1

I am trying to make a deadline for my scrapbook pages so I can get some free goodies. This is all I have of the cruise right now but I will do more and post them when they are done! Hope you all have a good one.

6 comments:

Katie L. said...

I didn't even know that you went on a cruise...was it in the newsletter? Ha! It looks like you had a ball!

Robyn said...

What fun pictures! Next time you better sneak me into your carry on.

Shaulan said...

Cruises are THE BEST! I think yours was perfect! We went on one with the whole Morgan clan (including children) for Thanksgiving a few years ago, and it was GREAT! Maybe I'll have to plan another cruise vacation SOON!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had fun. It sounds like it was a perfect vacation. I can't wait to hear more. I am glad you are home safe.

bart said...

There are so many cool things to comment about that I can't pick which one to focus on. Your flowers are beautiful. The girls are growing up! That cruise sounds awesome!

Richelle said...

Wow! Your cruise looks so fun. I'm really glad you guys were able to do that, it looks like you had a great time.
I like the picture of Brynn and Claire's kitchen concert. Make Shawn sing you the song....."little bity baby, singing in the kitchen banging on the pots and pans"