So Shawn and I spent the last week in places like this: And this: And this: Oh, and THIS: Much more later, but for now. . . I am a little sad that I am here instead of there.
Oh man! That looks so wonderful. I wouldn't want to be home either. Your sunburn looks kind of ferocious though... Yeah, I'm still jealous. I would take the bad sunburn to go to places like that! Also, since I wasn't able to stop by for my piece of rum cake, I would like it mailed to me please!
8 comments:
Mindy! That looks so lush and beautiful. If it helps, we spent last week in Vegas. Dry, hot, and gross! It made Utah seem like heaven on earth.
i am green with envy. you are so lucky!
Lucky Lucky Lucky. Thanks for rubbing it in.
Jake says: "I am so teased right now!"
Remember to reapply sunscreen over and over again. Also remember to enjoy being on a "honeymoon" (if that is what is happening).
Very jealous, but we need more pictures and details! Where were you?
Oh man! That looks so wonderful. I wouldn't want to be home either. Your sunburn looks kind of ferocious though... Yeah, I'm still jealous. I would take the bad sunburn to go to places like that! Also, since I wasn't able to stop by for my piece of rum cake, I would like it mailed to me please!
So pretty! What a great get away. Save some cake for me.
Post a Comment