It's so cool that you got girls with ALL the hair colors.
Five years ago was when you guys came to visit in Alaska. I remember Brynn doing her scoot scoot around our house and at the Sea Life Center in Seward...the tourists stopped looking at the marine life and started watching her! She was stealing the show.
5 comments:
I wasn't married! Or even engaged! And James? James who? Wow... a lot can happen in five years.
I'm with Becca. That's crazy. I was just a junior in college. Those were the carefree days!
I think Bart was just moving out to Philadelphia and planning to meet the love of his life. Lucky boy.
Two beautiful girls!
It's so cool that you got girls with ALL the hair colors.
Five years ago was when you guys came to visit in Alaska. I remember Brynn doing her scoot scoot around our house and at the Sea Life Center in Seward...the tourists stopped looking at the marine life and started watching her! She was stealing the show.
Those are some cute kids...how did that happen? :)
Post a Comment