I hope you FOUND that egg in the shoe, or it could have been a disaster! ;) I guess it's good that we don't color raw eggs, eh? Also, Shawn looks super handsome in these pictures-- especially in that first one of him (eating dinner). Go, Shawn! And you'll have to let me borrow those books. I was eyeballing those Saturday. Maybe I can wait until you have your library cards installed (/cheer). :) I had a blast hanging out with you guys so much this weekend. We love you guys!
Wow, so many fun things, I have no idea where to start. First, can you come make that Easter dinner here? It looked delicious.
Since when did Syd's and Brynn's hair get so long?! Dang.
We've been having some strange weather around here too. Last week it went from 35 degrees to 90 degrees in just two days!
I hope this means that Claire doesn't mind the Baby Einstein CD we got her for her birthday. It's no You Tube, but you know what they say about listening to classical music. She'll be a genius in no time!
You are such the best mom. Your pictures are awesome, you do the best activities with your kids, you cook yummy food, you are creating great memories, and to top it all off you journal/scrapbook it all! Way to go Mindy! BTW, is Robyn alive? She needs to update!
Sorry I completely fell off the blogging and commenting on blogs map lately. Hopefully I'm back. Easter looks fun! Yum, yum, yum deviled eggs. I wish I had some right now.
I am jealous of your green grass to play on! Ours is still brown, but at least not covered by snow anymore.
Your Easter Deviled Eggs look so yummy. Ours became egg salad (not so pretty, but tasty). Now that it's all over with, I think I can wait another year before I eat another boiled egg.
6 comments:
I hope you FOUND that egg in the shoe, or it could have been a disaster! ;) I guess it's good that we don't color raw eggs, eh? Also, Shawn looks super handsome in these pictures-- especially in that first one of him (eating dinner). Go, Shawn! And you'll have to let me borrow those books. I was eyeballing those Saturday. Maybe I can wait until you have your library cards installed (/cheer). :) I had a blast hanging out with you guys so much this weekend. We love you guys!
Wow, so many fun things, I have no idea where to start. First, can you come make that Easter dinner here? It looked delicious.
Since when did Syd's and Brynn's hair get so long?! Dang.
We've been having some strange weather around here too. Last week it went from 35 degrees to 90 degrees in just two days!
I hope this means that Claire doesn't mind the Baby Einstein CD we got her for her birthday. It's no You Tube, but you know what they say about listening to classical music. She'll be a genius in no time!
You are such the best mom. Your pictures are awesome, you do the best activities with your kids, you cook yummy food, you are creating great memories, and to top it all off you journal/scrapbook it all! Way to go Mindy! BTW, is Robyn alive? She needs to update!
Sorry I completely fell off the blogging and commenting on blogs map lately. Hopefully I'm back.
Easter looks fun! Yum, yum, yum deviled eggs. I wish I had some right now.
I am jealous of your green grass to play on! Ours is still brown, but at least not covered by snow anymore.
Your Easter Deviled Eggs look so yummy. Ours became egg salad (not so pretty, but tasty). Now that it's all over with, I think I can wait another year before I eat another boiled egg.
Where are you?
Post a Comment