I'm glad that I get to be the first (commenter) to say: happy birthday Claire!How'd she get so grown up already?
How adorable she is! I can't believe she is 1 already. Happy Birthday to Claire, and hooray for you!
Happy Birthday Cutie! We can't wait to come visit you and see how much you have grown!
Awh! Those pictures almost make me want to have a baby.... Almost.Happy Birthday Claire!
What a treasured little keepsake this page will be. She sure has changed... and yet she's still the same adorable baby she's always been. What a gal. :) Happy Birthday, Claire! We love you and are so, so, so happy you came to join the family!
What a cutie! If you ever need a break from all your girls, send he my way!
Happy Birthday Claire! She is SO cute!
I love you, Claire! You are such a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm glad that I get to be the first (commenter) to say: happy birthday Claire!
How'd she get so grown up already?
How adorable she is! I can't believe she is 1 already. Happy Birthday to Claire, and hooray for you!
Happy Birthday Cutie! We can't wait to come visit you and see how much you have grown!
Awh! Those pictures almost make me want to have a baby.... Almost.
Happy Birthday Claire!
What a treasured little keepsake this page will be. She sure has changed... and yet she's still the same adorable baby she's always been. What a gal. :) Happy Birthday, Claire! We love you and are so, so, so happy you came to join the family!
What a cutie! If you ever need a break from all your girls, send he my way!
Happy Birthday Claire! She is SO cute!
I love you, Claire! You are such a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment