We have had a lot happen in the past week, so I decided to scrapbook every day, not just the week. So get ready, here is what we have been up to in the past week.














All the wonderful layouts, papers, elements, etc. (except where noted below) come from a kit called the "Life 365" Collection put together by a very talented woman over at Weeds & Wildflowers. The kit is available in The Shoppe.
*Credit update: Sunday- Doodle Grunge mini kit by Scrap 'n Art
Monday & Tuesday- Digital Scrapbook Memories seasons and holidays CD
Friday- zoo signs from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
13 comments:
what a great post, Mindy! I love your digital scrapbooking- you are good! I need to learn. I enjoyed reading about your grandpa, seeing Claire look like an oompa-loompa and that you and shawn spent your date night doing exactly what matt and I did- grocery shopping at Lee's because I kept forgetting to go during the week and buy that blasted cereal! I am glad that you got to do all the other fun stuff! When is your birthday?
Wow... impressive. What a great idea, Mindy! This will be priceless for your family to look back on. I have about a million questions to bombarde you with. Where do you save all the pages? Online? On your computer? Are you just blogging them or are you getting them printed and put in a book? Does the website have layouts for you to just click and drop pics like scrapblog?
Let's talk! I really like this idea. It would make the best Christmas gift EVER for our birth families at the end of the year and for grandparents.
Date night??? What is that?? :>
Ang
I'm impressed. I tried to load pictures onto the site Shawn made and got discouraged after four pictures. You're a better person than me...consider that an early birthday present...45 minutes early to be exact.
Happy Birthday Mindy!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Excellent post by the way... I'm amazed by your energy!
You are a REALLY good scrap-booker, lady! I'm super impressed. And the drive to do a page for every day... well, good for you. Keep 'em comin', too. I love looking at them! I'm totally impressed. Thank you for sharing. {And hooray for two pages of US! BFFs, right?? ;)}
Oh... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sis!! I love the pages you have done--I think scraping the everyday stuff is so fun. I might need a copy of Grandpa's funeral pages--they turned out so well! Keep posting your pages they are so fun to see. Are you still up for the retreat in May? We need to get signed up.
I absolutely LOVE all of your pages! Can I send you my pictures and have you turn them into great pages like that! Keep posting your 365 project-- it's the perfect way for us to see all of the great things you're doing. And, by the way, the laundry picture was one of my FAVORITE! I can completely relate!
Holy Cow, that's some work. It looks like Claire and Lilly have the same hair stylist....A tornado.
What a great idea, although a little ambisous (sp) for me. When do you have time to scrapbook every page. I need lessons. Love the pictures!
Wow, Mindy! That's a ton of work. It looks awesome. That will be a treasure later. It looks like we have the same bedspreads in our girl's room as you do. Hmmm, Walmart is the best. I hope you had an awesome birthday and I agree . . . we are definitely getting old also because we hit the grocery store for sales on dates sometimes, too!
Hey, I love the post- great idea to take a picture a day- and I would also like lessons in digital scrapbooking. Also- I think either your dad or uncle was in one of my college bishoprics- I loved him. I'll have to chat more- I love the oompa loompa look too!
There were so many things to comment on, but whenever I tried to write just one or two of them I felt like I was shortchanging the others. So I'll take the easy way out, and not say any of them. Terrific scrapbooking, Mindy!
My favorite was Claire's hair! You know, strangely enough, when I unpacked from our vacation Claire was not in my bag as I was hoping. I guess I will have to settle for a picture of her with her lovely hair. If you need someone to come check and see if she's awake from her nap, just let me know and I'll come down and see for you.
Post a Comment