Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SOOLAIMON

"Originally written for an extended piece(The African Trilogy) , "Soolaimon" took on a life of its own when it was presented to a live audience. The title is meant to be a variation of the word" Salamah", meaning "Hello" and "Welcome" as well as "Good-bye" and "peace be with you", in many languages." Information taken from the website Song By Song with Neil Diamond




What more can I say?

7 comments:

katie said...

bah ha ha!!!! LESLIE!!!! ha ha ha!!

Hillary said...

I am SO jealous! I never would have picked you as a Neil Diamond lover. I am a true Neil Diamond fan. Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it.

JuanFord said...

They're so innocent. They don't even know what they're doing.

bart said...

Umm. I don't know what they're doing. Does that make me innocent, too?

Bec said...

Synchronized Soolaimoning. Nice. :) We miss you guys, and LOVE the dancin!

Bec said...

PS. Bart, if our talk was anywhere near efficient, the answer is no.

liz said...

Hey guys, first time blogger, long time family. That is really cute. My kids liked it even though they can't remember which cousins you are.