Danelle did a photo shoot of Claire. I know I am this baby's mom, but dang, isn't she gorgeous? I absolutely adore these pictures. Danelle has taken photos of all my girls as babies. She is just so talented and I am so glad she captured all of them as tiny, sweet babies.
I have Gabe on my lap looking at your pictures, and when he saw Claire, he said, "She's naked! In a pink towel!" I asked him what he would do when he gets to meet her after Christmas, and said he won't hug her, because she might cry, but he likes her and wants to play "running" and "pirates" with her. I guess it will be interesting to see how that goes. When I told him babies don't like to play pirates, and they don't know how to run, he said "I will help her run." It looks like we'll have to keep an eye on him for sure!
7 comments:
That Claire is so adorable. Your friend did a fabulous job capturing her sweetness.
Oh!!! She is such a pretty little thing--can I borrow her for awhile?
I have Gabe on my lap looking at your pictures, and when he saw Claire, he said, "She's naked! In a pink towel!" I asked him what he would do when he gets to meet her after Christmas, and said he won't hug her, because she might cry, but he likes her and wants to play "running" and "pirates" with her. I guess it will be interesting to see how that goes. When I told him babies don't like to play pirates, and they don't know how to run, he said "I will help her run." It looks like we'll have to keep an eye on him for sure!
Blue eyes? Dang, I need to get a color monitor.
Just kidding.
What a cute, expressive little girl!
these seriously took my breath away!!! they are beautiful, Mindy- Claire is edible!!
these seriously took my breath away!!! they are beautiful, Mindy- Claire is edible!!
these seriously took my breath away!!! they are beautiful, Mindy- Claire is edible!!
Post a Comment