Boo. Anderson sure does change your odds. With my maiden name, there were only 40 of me, but with Anderson, there are 536 of me. Hope they are just as cool!
Hey-there are only 7 of me-how cool am I! :) I bet if I spelled my name RobIn instead of RobYn there would be a lot more-thanks mom and dad for the cool name. Did you search Melinda or Mindy?
7 comments:
There are 66 of me. Does that mean I am twice as unique as you, or half as normal?
Boo. Anderson sure does change your odds. With my maiden name, there were only 40 of me, but with Anderson, there are 536 of me. Hope they are just as cool!
Ashley says: How do you catch a unique bird?...............Unique up on it!!!! bahahahahahahaha
Hey-there are only 7 of me-how cool am I! :) I bet if I spelled my name RobIn instead of RobYn there would be a lot more-thanks mom and dad for the cool name. Did you search Melinda or Mindy?
For the record I think the name "Ashley Anderson" wins this battle. There are 1,503 with my name. But Ashley ford only has 396. Thank you jon!
Ashely sucks! There are 2,038 Rebecca Anderson's out there. I am the most unoriginal person out of all of us!
Becca, I would have to say the exact opposite of you--you are definitely one of a kind!
Post a Comment