Friday, June 6, 2008

The Greatest Invention Ever

We pulled out the Bumbo for Claire (thanks for the loaner Becca & James), and I instantly fell in love with it. I wish they had these things when Brynn and Syd were babies. How cool is this little seat? Look at my tiny baby sitting up like a big girl. I put her on the kitchen counter and we chatted while I made dinner. Yay for the Bumbo!
Brynny is apparently in love with this little seat too. She is just lucky she could get out of it without some help! Good thing her bumbo is not so biggo.

5 comments:

Bec said...

She looks less tipped over than James always did. Granted, he thought he needed to EAT the Bumbo. He thinks he needs to eat everything! I guess that's how he grows...

Very cute.

Hillary said...

I have seen these seats and they look really cool. She looks SO big in it!

Katie L. said...

I have never used them but when we have another we really should try it out! She is So cute!

Robyn said...

How fun! Now she can be in the center of all the action and see what is going on. I've heard they learn to sit on their own really early when they use a bumbo.

katie said...

Mindy, I think I might have to disagree about your claim on the greatest invention ever. We have had over 90-degree weather with 50%-80% humidity for over a week now. The greatest invention ever HAS to be the air conditioning that is cooling me off right now as I type this.


P.S. But then again, I'm not a mom. :-)