
Our lovely Sydney turned 7 on June 15th. We had quite the party with family in tow. The theme was pirate adventures!

Claire Bear helped me make the cake

Pirate cake goes down nice and easy.

Captain James keeps a tight hold on his scurvy crew.

Using a treasure map supplied by Pirate Daddy, we all went on a treasure hunt. Digging for buried treasure. (Yay that we live next door to a park!)

The booty was shared by all.

Uncle Jake working on Syd's new Transformer. Yes, we got our little girl Optimus Prime.

20 minutes later. . . Jake still working on transforming Optimus.

40 minutes later. . . Jake gave up and decided he would rather play with the Barbie convertible car.

Syd showing off some of her fun new presents.

Grandma Leslie and Grandpa Dave were part of that above-mentioned scurvy crew.

Syd went from California cutie to one-eyed pirate faster than you can say "Arrrrggghhh, matey!" Syd had a great time. Thanks to all those who came over to join in the fun. Brynn's birthday is tomorrow so we will do it all again. Except the theme is princesses instead of pirates this time!
4 comments:
Claire looks like she's about to take someone OUT with her club! Her look just somehow says, "Try me, sucker!" :) She must get that from her fiesty momma!
"I got it from my momma..."
Mindy, I like the new look of your blog. I haven't checked it in a while so maybe it isn't that new, but it is new to me, and I like it!
p.s. I like your new blog.
Aarrrgggh!!!
(That wasn't even a pirate, just my frustration that we missed it.)
Btw, I love your use of labels for an additional bit of info or sarcastic commentary.
P.S. I new agree new with new Derek new.
Fun party and cute pictures! What a great family memory. That Claire is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!
Post a Comment