
We blessed Claire on Sunday. Shawn did a great job. We got to spend the afternoon with family and friends. It was a great day.

My little beauty

My three girls

Four Generations

Cousin Miles, looking cute as ever

Syd and Cousin Ian wrestling- way to observe the sabbath

Uncle Jake getting attacked by all the nieces and nephews. He asked for it.

Uncle Derek and James
6 comments:
Nice label!!!
We are very jealous, and very sad we missed it. I'm glad everything went so well. Thanks for sharing the pictures -- that helps us share a little bit in the day (even if it makes us long more to be there).
What a beautiful family- I have been waiting for you to post your pics. You're right this blogging thing can be addicting.
What a nice day and your girls looked BEAUTIFUL. Looks like you had a ton of family too, that always makes the day extra special.
She IS a beauty! I'm not sure why I'm surprised... it's just that having TWO gorgeous girls was lucky enough, but THREE???
We had lots of fun. Sorry again about the barf, btw. :) You make up a very cute little family.
What beautiful girls! Claire looks so cute and happy! And what cute nephews you have. That little boy by the fence is the cutest little guy I have ever seen! :)
Post a Comment