Friday, June 20, 2008

Bedroom Hijinks...Nudity...and Blindfolds...

So lately our baby has decided to have some fun when she is supposed to be sleeping...

A couple of nights ago we put her in pajamas like this:



Then wrapped her up and put her to bed like this:


But when we went to get her in the morning...


I was so confused - why would the baby be naked in her crib early in the morning? I picked up her blankie from the bottom of the crib and her jammies fell out. The only thing we can figure is that she kicked and squirmed her way out of them. Both Syd and Brynn managed to squirm till their jammies pinned their arms to their sides. - But nothing like this.
(Yes, the above pics were staged to show you what happened. Settle down.)


And then a few days later she decided to play ninja baby!


It didn't even seem to bother her that much. She was just hanging out blindfolded.

8 comments:

Candice Eborn said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe she is only two months old; what an adorable and talented little baby.

It was great seeing you guys the other day. I am glad we will be able to keep in touch this way. Love, The Eborns

bart said...

Scandalous!!! Nice work ;-)

You've got an escape artist on your hands -- that's going to be trouble later on.

Let's see -- 11:32 is still morning, right? So yes, comments by morning.

katie said...

That's so funny guys--especially since that's exactly what Bart does when I tuck him in at night. It must run in the family. wink wink.

Jessica said...

I love it! Ashley did that once too and I was so confused! She is darling!

Bec said...

What a tricky little baby! And we thought Houdini was talented! She's so cute. And I think Bart is right... you'll have to keep her on a tight, perhaps-sewn-on leash! ;)

Hillary said...

How funny, she is a little escape artist. She is SO SO cute and that hair is to die for!!!!

Robyn said...

I laughed outloud! What a cutie. Check out that crazy hair! I want to see pics of the new hairbows and some cute piggy's on her head. Like the new layout.

Katie L. said...

Ha! I was laughing out loud when I read this! What a little sneak...she is starting early so you better watch it!