Monday, June 23, 2008

As requested. . . hairbows and tiny piggytails (Robyn this post is just for you)

My cousin Hillary let me in on this fabulous blog for little girls' hair styles (Yay for you Hillary!)
Hair Today
Every since then I have been obsessed with doing my girls' hair and making bows for them. Here is some pics of what I have been up to. Just to warn you these pictures are kind of in random order:.
I LOVE the korker bows! They are so easy to make and so cute!
Here is your bows with a little cheese on the side. Brynn wanted me to put all the bows in her hair at once.
Here is my little doll with tiny piggies in her hair. Try tying bows on a moving target. It was a challenge. Thanks Uncle Bart and Aunt Katie for the adorable outfit.
Today we tried one piggy on for size: Very cute. This baby has so much hair! I don't know what to do with her. She has got a serious mullet going on in the back. I think I really might give her a haircut soon.
Here is another bow I tried out. I think it is called a stacked bow. You can tell I am new at the bow-making as everything is a little skewampus.
Here is the same style of bow in pink.
Staying true to form, as soon as we were done taking these pictures Syd made me take the bows out of her hair. She will really only tolerate lots of girlishness on Sundays at church, then she comes home and rips everything out of her hair and changes into her cutoff sweats and stained T-shirts. I love my little tomboy!

9 comments:

Katie L. said...

So cute! It makes me want to have girls so I could do their hair cute!

Derek said...

So... I think Claire is just the prettiest little thing ever!

Yes, I just called your daughter a thing.

Bec said...

Those corky bows are awesome! Are you sure they aren't hard? I don't really trust your opinion on these things... you're unusually crafty. And cunning. Most importantly cunning.

Bec said...

The second to last picture is my absolute fav, btw. Sydney, you're such a knockout! I hope I'm as beautiful as YOU when I grow up!!

Robyn said...

Yea-what cute nieces I have. Claire is the prettiest little thing ever-and what 2 month old can wear piggy tails? Cute pics.

bart said...

I'm glad she likes her outfit!
You have very adorable children! (That's why Katie and I can't have kids, we're afraid they won't stack up ;-).

Amber said...

I have no skills or patience to make such cute things. I guess it's a blessing that we are having a little girl so we don't need to make cute little bows. They are addorable. You do good work. We miss you guys. We need to hang out soon.

katie said...

Soooooo cute. I remember making bows with my mom when I was a little girl. Fun Fun! Is there explanations on how to make the kind with confetti inside them? That was my favorite kind back then.

Hillary said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Wish I had cute little girls hair to do!