Shawn's brother Kurt married his sweetheart Bonnie on Saturday. Richelle's family came in from Alaska and Bart and Katie came from Pennsylvania. The whole weekend was really fun and we are super excited to have Bonnie in the family. Hopefully she can put up with us.


Hopefully we can convince Kurt and Bonnie to join the blogging craze soon.
8 comments:
Aren't wedding fun?! What a cute family picture.
Those are both VERY good pics. Who took those?
We had a great time! Thanks for going to dinner late Saturday night, we really enjoyed that.
That is a really good family picture. You look great! I love your hair!
Dang. Katie L. stole my comment. All of you are beautiful, but Mindy-- you look HOT! We had fun seeing so much of all of you.
Spring weddings are my favorite...so why didn't I get married in the spring? Your family picture was cute....I love your hair!
Weddings: the ultimate dress up. My kids loved playing dress up at grandma's with Syd and Brynn. Savannah has been playing "getting married" ever since. Everyone looked nice! Mindy, your dress at the reception was so pretty.
You all are helping me feel better about having such a swollen face. Thanks for the compliments. The wedding was fun and it was great to see everyone.
You know, the picture here of Mindy reminds me strangely of the unnamed identity-protected relative on Jon and Ashley's blog. I wonder....could it be her?
Post a Comment