
So I have to thank Becca for tagging me. There hasn't been alot going on around here lately so I needed a reason to blog. So here it goes:
1) The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2) Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3) At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow, I am getting old! 10 years ago I was attending BYU. So I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about BYU as a school, but the social life there was fantastic! I'm sure I was in one of my many short-lived relationships from that year. It was probably around the time I dated Jason for a total of 2 weeks. I also was just turning 21 at this time 10 years ago. I think me and my roommates went to dinner at Grandma Lee's house. Yay for Grandma. And my parents completely forgot my birthday- no card, no call, nothing. Very memorable. :)
Name 5 Things on My To-Do List:
1) Have baby-10 weeks to go, it's a work in progress
2) Move my girls downstairs to their new room
3) Get the baby's room set up upstairs
4) Take a nap (seriously)
5) Try to be nice enough to my family that nobody moves out between now and April
Can you tell what I am focused on lately?
Things I Would Do if I Were Suddenly a Billionaire:
The first thing I would do is buy a new house. One where each of the kids could have their own room, and my kitchen could be 10 times bigger than it is now. Then I would pay off my car- I love my car, I just want to own it outright. Since lots of money can't make you have a baby, that would really be about it for now. I'm sure my answer to this question would be entirely different 12 months from now. Something involving a cruise maybe.
3 of My Bad Habits: Shawn says I don't have any. Well, even he knows that is not true.
Eating too much junk food
Getting mad too easily
Swearing (me too Bec)
5 Places I Have Lived: It's really not that exciting.
Amalga, UT
Jackson, WY
Rexburg, ID
Provo, UT
Smithfield, UT
5 Jobs I Have Had:
Cake decorating Instructor
Fry cook- I cooked chicken at Hardee's
Waitress
CNA at a nursing home
daycare slave, I mean provider
Things People Don't Know About Me:
What flavor of baby I'm having (I know!)
I have a secret affinity for garden gnomes
I once went skinny-dipping when I lived in Jackson
I won't allow my second set of earring holes to grow in. . . just in case the prophet changes his mind
People I Tag:
Anyone who wants to. Everyone I know that blogs has been tagged recently. So if you want to reply to this, go for it!
3 comments:
Hip-Hip-Horray for the daycare slave! :) Your post was fun. I'm glad I tagged you. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (almost). And... if you want yet another distraction from pregnancy whining, come to mi casa and help me paint/antique my kitchen table! I'm using acrylic paint, so you won't screw up that little boy... or girl. lol
happy birthday! I loved learning all sorts of new things about you. Good luck to our family the next 10 weeks!!!
I loved reading this! I think that being pregnant gives you the right to be a "little" mean to the people around you! Ha! That's my only excuse for it! Happy Birthday...late!
Post a Comment