Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Cookie Monster

Grandma Julie got Brynn this sweater, which I think is so cute. It is soft and fuzzy, and the sleeves are a little bit long, so they cover Brynn's hands, and when I first saw it on her, all I could think was "C is for cookie, it's good enough for me." I told Brynn this so she decided to sing for me. . .

7 comments:

Bec said...

I'll bet Jack and Bobbi are all over that... literally! ;)

Jessica said...

Kaylee has the red one (also from grandma) and she reminds me of Elmo!

bart said...

That is awesome! And keep that around - I'm sure that's just the sort of footage that she'll want you to show her suitors while she's getting ready for dates.

momj said...

I'll have to see what I can do about more outfits to provoke such wonderful music.
...and as to Mindy's comment about being as good as a blob of cold oatmeal, you strike it rich with me. I happen to love cold oatmeal! You just can't get away from being on my good list!

Derek said...

mmmmmmmm, cooookies

Robyn said...

What a cute cookie monster!

Anonymous said...

Dang she's good! I've never heard that song before. Hey, tell Sydney thank you for letting my Jayce go to her class with her. Jayce told me about it... as much as I can get out of her... she's not great at filling me in.

Ang