Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas at Our House







Here are some fun pictures from our holiday season: The girls in their new Christmas p.j.'s, our family's
version of the Nativity- including Shawn and Brynn as Mary and Joseph, a reluctant shepherd(played by Jack), Mindy as the shepherd wrangler, a sleepy wise man (played
by Bobbi), and Syd as our very enthusiastic angel (Hallelujah!), and the girls ice skating with the help of little walkers, which I think are a nifty idea. Overall we had a great Christmas season. We enjoyed spending lots of time with family and generally playing like crazy. We are all in recuperation mode now. We hope you all had a great Christmas too!

6 comments:

Katie L. said...

It looks like you guys had a fun holiday! I am just glad that you are posting again...I was wondering if you were still alive up there! Your girls are so cute!

Hillary said...

I was beginning to wonder if your family even had a Christmas.... Just kidding. I was glad to see that you updated your blog. Looks like your family (and the cats) had a great Christmas. I have never seen the walkers for ice skating before. I sure could have used one a few weeks ago. Everytime I talk to Grandpa he tells me how wonderful your candy turned out this year and how great you are at making it. I told him you had a great teacher! Happy New Year, and don't forget about your blog. (Because some of us have no life and all we do is check blogs for fun! He, He, He!)

Bec said...

That Mary is a knockout!

bart said...

Don't know how I missed seeing this entry earlier, but I'm glad I came back and saw it now. We had a great time at Christmas -- it was so good to be able to spend some time with you!

bart said...

Also, we got your Christmas card in the mail -- thanks! We love it.

Katie and I were talking about it -- how do you ever pick which pictures to put on the card?

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious!