At first we wondered why we don't get so many comments on our blog. Then we realized its because we don't have videos of cats with barbies on their backs! That was very funny! We loved it!
That one Barbie looks like she ought to win a big belt buckle because she stayed on for way longer than 8 seconds. I can't believe you got the cats to put up with that! Maybe if the Barbies had spurs....
I'm glad you like it Bart. I saw the cartoon on someone else's website and walked around saying "You're a Kitty!" in my head for a week. I finally decided I had to make a post around it.
Becca was our 'Barbie' girl and I know she NEVER put one on a cat!!!!!
I just adopted a kitten from the pound and was bottle feeding a friends puppy and the kitten wanted the bottle sooooooo bad. I call her titty kat (was probably taken from momma too soon) She needs a passie... love these blogs. I'll get addicted soon. xoxox
13 comments:
1. Hey-- Those kitties have barbies on their backs! (Refer to image numero uno.) lol.
2. I'm telling PETA.
Those are some talented Barbie's you have. Love the music and the pic of Mindy. She's always been a cat lady. :)
hil-ar-i-ous!
At first we wondered why we don't get so many comments on our blog. Then we realized its because we don't have videos of cats with barbies on their backs!
That was very funny! We loved it!
Do we get extra credit for commenting multiple times?
Credit is actually exponential. So it grows most rapidly when you get past two comments.
That one Barbie looks like she ought to win a big belt buckle because she stayed on for way longer than 8 seconds. I can't believe you got the cats to put up with that! Maybe if the Barbies had spurs....
Okay, Mindy, this is a little distrubing :)!
Every time I go to your blog I see that cartoon, and it makes me laugh every time.
I'm glad you like it Bart. I saw the cartoon on someone else's website and walked around saying "You're a Kitty!" in my head for a week. I finally decided I had to make a post around it.
momj said...
This video is a riot not a rodeo!
Becca was our 'Barbie' girl and I know she NEVER put one on a cat!!!!!
I just adopted a kitten from the pound and was bottle feeding a friends puppy and the kitten wanted the bottle sooooooo bad. I call her titty kat (was probably taken from momma too soon) She needs a passie... love these blogs. I'll get addicted soon. xoxox
Post a Comment