


Here are some fun pictures from our Halloween night. Sydney was a very scary vampire. With all her make-up on, we had a hard time recognizing her. She ran around hissing at everything, especially our cats. Brynn was a beautiful mermaid. She loved that I let her wear eye make-up and lip gloss. Very grown-up. This was really her first year trick-or-treating, because of some poorly timed illnesses in the past. The concept that people were giving her candy was fantastic to her. She was galloping and cheering between houses. Grandma Julie and Grandma Leslie went with them. They said she was hard to keep up with. Later on, Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jon came to visit. We loved their costumes. They made the costumes themselves! Becca, Derek, and James also came to visit. James was the cutest little pea pod. We had quite the party!
7 comments:
Cute costumes. I couldn't even recognize Sydney. Cool pumpkins too! You guys are so creative. Aren't you glad that Halloween is over, now we have all this candy sitting around, yeah!
Sorry Mindy, that last comment was from Hillary. Opps!
Your girls are darling! Actually I should say one was darling and the other was so scary! Great costumes!
Mindy, you are quite the seamstress! You couldn't find that awesome of costumes in stores, that's for sure! Your girls look soooo spooky... and sooo pretty! We had fun "trick or treating" to your house. We love you guys!!
I just love seeing all of these cuties in their costumes! It sounds like you guys had fun...
Is that really Sydney? Good make-up jobs mom. Do you get to eat all of Sydney's Reeses? What a dangerous holiday for her. The costumes look great-wish we could have gone trick-or-treating with you.
Holy cow, Mindy... did you really make their costumes? I was impressed before I saw Becca's comment. Now I'm REALLY impressed. What cutie's. Glad your Halloween was a fun one!
Ang
Post a Comment