Tuesday, May 1, 2012

March 2012


It is now May and I am posting about March. Sigh. Oh well, here we go. Get ready for lots of pictures.
 Some foot drawing done on an early morning by Sydney and Dad. Nobody even got kicked. I have really ticklish feet. Don't ask me to explain. It is a Shawn and Syd humor thing. Sometimes those two are on their own planet.

 Claire doing a one-footed trick. Very cool.

 Syd got buried in the sand at the park. I am pretty sure it was her idea. I'm not surprised. Can I just say how much I LOVE my girls' friends. They are such good kids.

 Up to her neck. Silly girl.

 Brynn did thes drawing of her and me a while ago. It had been hanging on my bedroom door but was getting pretty tattered. So we took a picture of it before we sent it on it's way. Very cute.

 A drawing from Claire. 

 Another drawing from Brynn. This one is not so sweet as the other one. I think she was getting out some pent-up aggression here.

 Our chickies learned how to get out of their little home. They love to perch on the edge and watch us go about our business. They also love to poop on my floor. Time to move them out the shed.


 We got some awesome shirts for St. Patrick's Day. Hooray for CrossFit.  I dare anyone to pinch these girls. While Claire and Brynn were not sure what was quite so funny about these shirts, Syd could not stop giggling. Hee Hee!

We ran in the local Shamrock Shuffle with all out mates from CrossFit. Shawn did the 1 mile with the girls and I did the 5K. Syd get 2nd place in her age division. Shawn got 3rd place in his age division (while pushing a stroller), and Brynn got 5th place in her age division. I was so proud of all of them! Go Team Anderson!
I didn't get a ribbon like everyone else, but I have this awesome picture instead. I am grace and beauty when I run.  Right.

Stretch started acting really strange this month. We thought she might be egg-bound so we gave her a steam bath...in a cooler....in our bathtub. Come to find out she is not egg bound but broody, meaning she wants to sit on, and hatch some eggs. So she got the spend the night inside in a sauna for nothing. It was probably good for her skin. Don't her eyes looked refreshed? It sure made my house smell like a barn.

We hope you all had a great March also, even if it was a while ago. :)

4 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for the update. I love seeing what your cute girls are up to. You deserve a ribbon for getting the whole family to go exercise together. I just get mad when we try to do that. Imagine a cool ribbon from me, you're my exercise hero! Keep it up!

Missy W. said...

I am laughing about the chicken sauna!!
Your journey at Crossfit the last year has been nothing short of inspiring!

katie said...

I'm impressed--you look determined when you run. I mainly just looking pathetic--oh, and I'm not really running. I would call it jogging... maybe.

bart said...

I love the one-foot trick, Claire. I wish I could do that (seriously).